Saturday 29 March 2014


Jang Ja Yeon
Hello (all three of you lol) This is the first time making a blog, so please be kind. Well as you saw the title, I have dedicated this piece to the korean movie "Norigae" or in english I believe is "The Scandal".This is a fictional story of the suicide of  an,  I guess up and coming korean actress. The harsh and ugly truth of the acting and maybe the music industry.This also covers the lack of living up to the definition of JUSTICE. Now I fell in love with k pop and then k dramas and movies, but its very sad to think this is whats going on  mostly behind the scene in order for me, the viewer and million others to watch the happy and humorous dramas.My heart goes out to Jang Ja-Yeon, who started in the well known k drama "Boys over flowers".I never watched that drama, but she was a very beautiful(her picture right) and most likely wonderful personality. She was human and her dream to be an aspiring actress was taken advantaged by those who were supposed to protect her.In the movie "Norigae" hope is instilled in the viewers heart that justice will triumph.Then the harsh reality of how much the justice system can be bull crap crushes that hope.And you wonder people dont even trust the lawenforcers!Now all I can do is hold on to is the hope I have in Jehovah God, and hopefully I can put in you all  that our loved ones, like Jang Ja Yeon, will have another chance at life without those scoundrels. Acts 24:15, God promises a Resurrection, and Revelation 21:3,4 no more pain and suffering as God will rid the cause of that. Please hope and pray my friends,.I know what your thinking, but people believe in so many bizzare things, so why not this bible. Peace and love. REST IN PEACE JANG JE YEON SARANGE!



No comments:

Post a Comment